1. WHAT IS MOBILE LANGUAGE ZONE?
Mobile learning simply means using a mobile device to access learning. It involves allowing your learners to access training on their phones and tablets as well as their laptop and desktop computers.
2. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Subscription is available at as low as ETB 1 per day. Once you are subscribed to service and you will need an active data connection to be able to validate your subscription status and access the eLearning materials
3. HOW DO I GET THE LINK FOR LANGUAGE ZONE SERVICE VAS?
You have to simply send "OK" to 6366 or visit addisvas.net/learn from your mobile. There are no charges on sending this SMS.
4. IF I HAVE OPTED FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION OPTION, HOW LONG DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION LAST?
Your subscription period will be dependent on the period you have opted for subscription will be active for 24 hours. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
5. HOW CAN I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE LANGUAGE ZONE SERVICE?
To unsubscribe from the subscription services, you need to go to unsubscribe on LANGUAGE ZONE and click on the 'Unsubscribe' button. You can even SMS STOP to 6366. There are no charges for sending this SMS.
6. HOW DO I SEND MY FEEDBACK TO LANGUAGE ZONE SERVICE?
You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE ZONE SERVICE, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
A. More information will be added soon! Until then, please reach out directly to our sales team to learn more about our service.